Display light problem in an Apple iPhone 7 normally occurs when your phone has encountered any kind of water damage. In such a condition your phone works normally, but it becomes really very hard for you to perform different functions on your phone, especially in sunlight, as it will become very problematic for you to perform different functions. Hence overcoming this issue is surely very important for you.
- Display light not working.
- Display light is dim.
- Sometimes display light works and sometimes it does not.
Reasons of Problems
- Phone might be water damaged.
- Dry soldering of display connector pins.
- Diode might be faulty.
- iPhone 7 LCD screen might be faulty.